As a civil engineer at JMJ TEAM, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of civil engineering disciplines including utility infrastructure, stormwater management, roadway and site development. As a small firm, our staff gets exposure to a wide range of projects, clients and opportunities for growth. JMJ TEAM works on exciting projects for both private and public clients. Our projects create smart, sustainable places to live, work and play. We are a small team with a culture of teamwork and fun. As part of the team, you will be asked to learn, ask questions, communicate effectively, and have the drive to grow as a civil engineer.
Competitive Pay & Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation
- 401K Match Program
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Personal Time Off
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid ORCA cards for transit riders
- Flexible schedules and remote access
Other perks include working with a small team, exposure to many projects and clients, team events/lunches, and a culture of collaboration and fun.
- 5+ years of experience
- Civil Engineering degree, EIT required, PE a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D a plus
- Team player with great communication skills
- Works efficiently and accurately
- Proactive problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Motivated to develop skills for professional growth and added responsibilities
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working collaboratively with clients and design teams
- Leading a team to prepare construction drawing plan sets and related documentation
- Preparing scopes and budgets and tracking project progression
- Looking for ways to better serve our clients and services offered
- Being an integral part of our small, dynamic team!
Send a cover letter and resume describing your strengths and how you’d be a great part of our team to email@example.com!