JMJ TEAM is looking for a full-time Office Coordinator to support its projects and office operations. JMJ TEAM is a Sumner-based civil engineering and land use planning firm with a quality client base. Our team works on exciting projects that create smart, sustainable places to live, work, and play.
JMJ TEAM is active in the community, from providing pro-bono services to the food bank, to volunteering at the veterans’ facility. Every October, staff design and construct a candy chute for kids at the Street of Treats. Regular team lunches, celebrations, an annual trip to the fair and a supportive environment make JMJ TEAM a great place to work.
If you want to make an impact, be a part of a small team, and enjoy a fun, open environment, we want to hear from you!
The successful Office Coordinator is a leader and has room for significant growth within our small company. They are detail-oriented and enjoy taking on projects and initiatives to grow the company’s success. We are looking for an individual who likes to work on a variety of tasks and use a wide skill set to keep work interesting and ever-changing. While there are financial and marketing tasks associated with this position, JMJ TEAM uses an outside accountant and web designer to perform the heavy lifting.
- Direct support to project managers and team for office and project needs
- Maintain information management systems, including tracking project budgets and expenses
- Produce and communicate monthly project billings and track A/R
- Work with company leadership on business planning and initiatives
- Report writing, including statements of qualifications for project pursuits
- Develop content for regular website updates
- Actively participate in growing JMJ TEAM’s culture
- Integrate new employees and perform basic human resource functions
- Maintain human resource files and provide resources/assistance for staff
- 2+ years of experience working with business processes
- High energy, relationship driven with a varied skill set
- Professional, collaborative and client service driven
- Ability to lead and facilitate internal company initiatives working with executive team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to write clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills with ability to create and maintain electronic filing/reporting systems
- Self-starter with strong desire for success and growth
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ability to learn project software
- Basic understanding of business accounting and human resources
- A general eye for marketing content/layout is a plus
- Associates Degree or equivalent preferred
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401K Match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- ORCA Card for Commuters