Drafter/Designer (2 years exp. Desired)
At JMJ TEAM, we are driven to promote growth in your career through our small team approach. We are looking for a Drafter/Designer who is ready and excited to join a collaborative team who is always looking for ways to better serve our clients.
Your role would include acting as a support to the civil engineers with drafting and design needs. You will also prepare construction drawing plan sets and figures as well as coordinate with design teams. An ideal candidate should be familiar with using AutoCAD Civil 3D, always be looking for ways to better serve clients, and be a team player! As a small, dynamic team it’s important to be willing to work together and participate in team activities and improving processes. Two years’ experience is desired.
- Civil Engineering or Computer-Aided Drafting education
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is a plus
- Work efficiently and accurately
- Proactive problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated to develop skills for professional growth and added responsibilities
To apply: send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at JMJ TEAM
Team environment, celebrate successes, collaboration
- Competitive salaries
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K Match
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- ORCA cards for train or bus commuters
JMJ TEAM is located at 905 Main Street, a transit-oriented building in Sumner, WA. Employees have one-block access to the Sounder commuter rail station, with service from Olympia to Everett. The building has outdoor bicycle parking on-site.
Located in the Central Business District, employees enjoy access to restaurants (Electric Coffee House located downstairs), ample shopping and Main Street events.
Check out Sumner’s latest events here: SumnerMainStreet.com