JMJ TEAM is a Sumner‐based civil engineering, planning and project facilitation firm, a one-block-walk from the Sounder Station. We are continuing to grow and have an immediate opening for a Civil Engineer or Drafter/Designer. Two years’ experience is desired.
JMJ TEAM works on exciting projects for both private and public clients. Our projects create smart, sustainable places to live, work and play. We are a small team with a culture of teamwork and fun. If you enjoy having exposure to projects from planning through construction, value a great team, and a relaxed environment, apply now!
Competitive Benefits Package
JMJ TEAM offers a competitive compensation/benefits package, including:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off
- Life Insurance
- ORCA Cards for transit riders
Other perks include a small team with flexible schedules, exposure to many projects
and clients, team events/lunches, and a culture of collaboration and fun.
- Civil Engineering or Computer-Aided Drafting education
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D a plus
- Team player
- Work efficiently and accurately
- Proactive problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated to develop skills for professional growth and added responsibilities
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting civil engineers with drafting and design needs
- Preparing construction drawing plan sets and figures as needed
- Coordinating with design teams
- Looking for ways to better serve our clients and services offered
- Being an integral part of our small, dynamic team!
To apply: send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.